2017年5月25日木曜日

Day 63 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
98) She is too young to drink alcohol.
99) She makes me happy.
100) I sit between Ken and Sarah.

わたしの回答

98)She is too young to drink liquar.
99)She makes me happy.
100)I sit between Ken and Sarah.


<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) This job is too difficult for me.
2) Things are changing very fast.
3) He always finds mistakes very quickly.
4) We did our best but the project did not go well.
5) My father lost his job. Since then, we always do not have enough money.
6) The test was too difficult for me. I couldn’t do anything.
7) We need to think about the future and do what is necessary.

わたしの回答

1)I am not good enough to finish this work, so I can’t accept it.
2)There have been a lot of changes in the world.
3)He always finds mistakes too carefully.
4)We did anything as hard as possible, but finally our project didn’t go well.
5)Since my father lost his job, we have been living a poor life.
6)The test was so difficult that I couldn’t answer any questions.
7)We should do everything as hard as possible for our future.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿