2017年5月25日木曜日

Day 64 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
98) She is too shy to speak.
99) The bank is between the park and the hospital.
100) Her smile makes me happy.

わたしの回答

98)She is too shy to talk with others.
99)There is a bank between the park and the hospital.
100)Her smile makes me happy.


<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) I finished most of the work.
2) She says things without thinking about other people’s feeling.
3) This job is too difficult for me to do.
4) She looks down on other people.
5) I have no work to do so I am bored.
6) We need more people. I want any help I can get.
7) I bought a computer. But it was expensive. I used more money than I planned.

わたしの回答

1)I almost finish the work.
2)She says anything too frankly.
3)This work is too tough for me. I think I can’t finish it.
4)She is always too proud of herself.
5)I have nothing to do at office, so I am really bored.
6)We are very busy finishing our work, but there are only a few employees here. We need to hire someone.
7)The personal computer which I bought was more expensive than I thought.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿