2017年5月12日金曜日

Online lesson 7

This is my 7th online lesson!
Today's members are 3 (two guys and myself).
I am also only a woman in the class.

We enjoy small talk about our Golden Week Holidays.

I stayed in Sendai for four days three nights.
During my stay there, I visited Matsushima, the Aoba castle, the Yamadera temple, the Akiu waterfall and Mt.Zao. Luckily it was really good weather.
I enjoyed eating beef tongue. It is very tender and tasty.
The hotel where we stayed was very near a supermarket, so on my first day in Sendai, I bought sushi and other dishes there. Very economical!
Before leaving Sendai, we visted Mt. Zao to see the Okama Crater. This volcano is famous for a beautiful crater with lake, known as Okama. It likes like a cooking pot.
I really like Sendai.

During the holidays, A went back to his hometown, Nagasaki. He enjouyed local food there.
Especially he liked Nagasaki-style Turkish rice.

Toruko rice which was first created in international Nagasaki is a voluminous dish with rice pilaf, spaghetti, salad and tonkatsu.



B stayed home because he still had a back ache. It was hard for him to go somewhere by car.
Too bad! Instead, his friends visited him to enjoy a BBQ party. They grilled fish, vegetables and wild boar! According to what he said, wild boar is like pork meat. Boiled wild boar is very tender and tasty.

今日は比較表現を使って会話しました。

tender
more delicious
oilier
healthier

置き換え表現も。
「新しいハンバーガーのお店がオープンしたんだけど、マックのより肉厚で値段もはるよ」

A new hamborgar store has opened. Its hamborgar is thicker and more expensive than Mcdonald's.

いくつかの中から、ひとつを選ぶとき、その理由も述べる。
あるいは二つのうち、どちらかを選ぶ。そしてその意見に賛成かどうか。
その理由も述べる練習。

I think ...
In my opinion, I think ...
Personally, I think ...

Which do you like better. French food or British food?
Personally, I like french food better, because British food is too simple expect its traditional breakfast. I think French food is more delicious than British food.

Which are the best 3 countries in the world for food?

I think they are China, France and Japan.
Do you agree with me?

Which is the best country for you?
Canada, Australia and Newzeland.

I have never been to Australia and Newzeland, but I have been to Canada before.
Canadian English was easy for me to understand. I enjoyed the nature, canadian beef and so on.
That's why I think Canada is the best.

Which is best for you, Vancouver or Tronto or Montreal?
I am not sure which one is best.

コーチがMontrealがオススメだと言う。理由は?

They speak both English and french in Montreal, so you can learn both of them there.

なるほど納得でした。







0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿