2017年5月19日金曜日

Online lesson 8

This is my 8th online lesson!
Today's members are 4 (two guys and myself).
I have been only a woman in this class more than one month.

First, we enjoy small talk about the weather and animals.

A has been living in the countryside, so he happened to see animals such as wild pigs, racoon dogs and deers.

After that, we talk about what we have been doing for a long time.

I have been learning french for four years.
Basically I was interested in watching french movies or french culture.
That's why I wanted to learn it. If you feel like learning french like me, I recommend you to watch a TV program for beginners learning french everyday. Practice makes perfect!

B has been riding a motor cycle more than 30 years.
He has travelled from Kyusho through Hokkaido by his Harley-Davidson.
He carries nothing but money. He is a solo rider.

C has been learning one of the classical material arts for a long time.
Many of them were developed in the Edo period.
I have a friend who has been learninig Aikido for years. Aikido is also one of them.
They aren't "fighting."

最後に置き換えをやりました。

He listens to other people's opinions too much. He never decides himself.
He is easily influenced by others.
When he listens to others, he always changes his opinions easily.(mine)
He changes what he thinks easily when he listens to other people's opinions.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿