2017年5月25日木曜日

Day 61 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
97) There is a banana on the plate.
98) It is hard for me to remember your name.
99) It is easy for her to understand this problem.
100) Where do you usually eat lunch?

わたしの回答

97)There is a banana on the dish.
98)It is hard for me to remember your name.
99)It is easy for her to understand this problem.


<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) I have a bad feelilng about this.
2) It is embarrassing to fight in front of the customer.
3) I feel sorry for her.
4) I am looking for a job. But it is not going well.
5) I enjoy drinking alcohol. But I don’t drink too much.
6) Who asked you to do this?
7) People always judge things in their own way.

わたしの回答

1)I feel that something might happen.
2)Although there are clients around you, why are you fighting with him. Stop doing it.
3)She is miserable.
4)I can’t find my job easily.
5)I can’t drink too much.
6)Who suggested you to do that?
7)We have different ideas on what it is the best or what it is the most important.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿