2017年5月17日水曜日

Day 56 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
98) My computer is not as useful as yours.
99) This is the best textbook to study English.
100) It is fun to play basketball.

わたしの回答

98)My computer is less convient than yours.
99)This text book is the best to learn English.
100)It is fun to play basketball.

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) I have no plan to retire from my job at all.
2) Everyone wants to know how they can lose weight easily.
3) I tried not to sleep but I couldn’t.
4) He is always busily moving around in the office.
5) When he was in high school, many girls wanted to date him.
6) I don’t want you to tell me what to do.
7) It seems that someone had secretly reported it to the police.

わたしの回答

1)I have never wanted to retire from my job.
2)Everyone wants to know how to do an easy diet.
3)I tried hard working without sleeping, but I couldn’t.
4)He always looks busy working at the office without taking a break.
5)When he was in high school, he was so good-looking and so attractive that a lot of girls adored him.
6)Don’t give me any suggestion.
7)It seems that someone gave the police a piece of information about the crime.





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿