2017年5月10日水曜日

Day 50 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
98) Where is the meeting this afternoon?
99) How often do you take the bus?
100) Have you ever tried this restaurant before?

わたしの回答

98)Where do we have a meeting this afternoon?
99)How often do you take a bus?
100)Have you ever been to this restaurant before?


<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) He is really unlucky.
2) I want a computer that works smoothly.
3) You should be the leader of your life.
4) We have to solve this problem first.
5) I did a presentation to my client. They seemed to be interested in it.
6) I don’t like people who keep on complaining.
7) We should concentrate on solving this problem. We should do our best.

わたしの回答

1)He is really unlucky.
2)I want to get a personal computer which works more quickly.
3)You should decide anything in your life by yourself.
4)First of all, we should solve this problem as fast as possible.
5)When I made a presentation, they looked very satisfied at it.
6)I don’t want to meet a person who always regrets what he did and complains about it.
7)We should solve this problem as hard as possible.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿