2017年11月16日木曜日

Day 24 回答例

新規出題分の回答

43)  I will continue to concentrate on improving my English.

44)  I am not satisfied with your answer.

45)  How did you figure it out?

46)  My husband complained about the waiter’s attitude.

47)  Is your father in charge of this company?

48)  Your mother was concerned about your health.

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)

1)  Whenever I get concerned about something, I always make sure that I try to solve it by asking people around me for advice. That way, I’ll be able to figure out a way to make the situation better much faster.

2)  I couldn’t keep calm until the test results came out so I decided to watch a movie. But the movie I selected was about failing a test and it made me feel worse.


That helps me figuring out how to make the situation better more quickly.
と表現すると、更に自然になりそうです ^^

but really felt irritated but it was really irritating meとすると、自然になります ^^

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿