【2】 置き換え エクササイズ（日本語文）
【3】 置き換え エクササイズ（英文）
1)I had no idea what I would like to be in the future, so I tried considering about different jobs. And It turned out that I wanted to become a teacher.
2) Today I had lunch with my friends at a nice cafe. Then I watched a movie I always wanted to. It turned out it was very good and gave me a lot of power. I had good dinner with my family at a nice restaurant in the evening. It was really enjoyable today.
【4】 Communication Skill Exercise（英文）
Why don’t you start with greetings? No matter how shy she is, or even though her Japanese isn’t fluent, greetings will make her feel relieved. I think when you say hello, good morning, how are you doing and good-bye, that’s very good chance for you to talk with her! Try doing that!
43) What should I do if I run out of ideas?
44) I hope things will turn out well.
45) She blamed me for telling her secret to everyone.
46) No matter how long it takes, I will finish it.
47) You should save money when you can afford to.
48) I didn’t feel like calling him back.
3】 置き換え エクササイズ（英文）
1) I didn’t know what I wanted to be in the future so I thought very carefully and looked up every detail about all kinds of jobs. That’s how I finally came to a conclusion that I really want to be a teacher.
2) Today I had lunch with my friends at a nice cafe. After that, I went to catch a movie that I’ve been wanting to see which turned out to be a wonderful inspiring story. In the evening, my family and I gathered at a nice restaurant and had a delicious dinner. Today was such a satisfying day and there was nothing missing.
It turned out it was very good and gave me a lot of power.
It turned out to be wonderful and cheerful story. のように表現しても良いかもしれません ^^
Greetings with a BIG smile always helps us to start getting know each other. :-D
0:27 5) 感情が入っていて、とても自然な発話でした♪
3:00 wanted が、若干 warned のように聞こえてきましたので、発音を確認してみましょう☆
4:43 42) イントネーション抜群で、素晴しい発話でした！ Lovely!