2017年4月1日土曜日

Day 19 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
86) I am interested in soccer.
87) There is nothing to talk about.
88) They talk about it all the time.
89) I listen to music.
90) This hotel is famous for good service.

わたしの回答

1)I am interested in soccer.
2)I have nothing to talk.
3)They were talking about it all the time.
4)I listen to music.
5)This hotel is famous for good hospitality.

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) He did not answer clearly.
2) (Please) Don’t work too much.
3) They both have the same bag.
4) He is not feeling well so he is sleeping at home.
5) She is always calm and she does not panick easily.
6) I thought she is not good at using the computer but she could use it better than I thought.
7) He is new in this company but he thinks he can do anything.

わたしの回答

1)His answer was neither Yes nor No.
2)Don’t work too hard. Please take care of yourself sometimes.
3)They have each bag in same color.
4)He feels too badly, so he can’t go to work.
5)She is afraid of nothing. She is a very brave woman!
6) You can use a PC much better than I imagined! Great!
7) Although he just entered this company, he has been too proud of himself.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿