2017年4月1日土曜日

Online lesson 2

 This is my second time to take an online lesson.

Today's members are 3 (including me).
First of all, I have to introduce myself.

After that, I ask some questions to them and they ask me some.
A is interested in a slow life, so he is going to move to Ehime.
B has been living in America. She is more positive than before because her friends and other people are basically positive.
Then we try to make some sentences.
 
彼はいつも世間体を気にしている
He always cares what others think about him.(It's mine)
He always cares other people.
He always worries about how he is looked at by other people.
 
自分を過小評価するのはもったいない
You should have more confidence about yourself.(It's mine)
You should love yourself more for you are so wonderful.
You should estimate yourself better.
 
セミナーに遅れて参加してもいいですか?
Can I join the seminar late?
If I'm late for the seminar,can I still take it?(It's mine)
Is it OK to join the seminar after the starting time?

After that, we try to have telephone conversations in English!
There is a seminar from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at lobi education Aoyama.
But you are late for the seminar.  You have to call and ask if you can join it late.
And you have to tell why you are late.

ちょっとレベルが高いレッスンでしたが、なんとかやり終えました。
英語で電話ってあまり経験がないので。
でも楽しかったです。





 
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿