2017年4月30日日曜日

Day 47 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
98) I have been eating dinner with my family.
99) Can I buy this book at the store?
100) He is smarter than me.

わたしの回答

98)I had the meal with my family.
99)Can I buy this book at this shop?
100)He is more intelligent than I.

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) I paid for his dinner last week.
2) I did not sleep at all yesterday.
3) Please pay this with the company’s money.
4) I met his parents for the first time last Sunday.
5) Many people said that the restaurant is good. So I went there but it was not as good as they said.
6) I made a big mistake and my boss got very mad at me.
7) I am the coach of this team. Our team won the league this year. I am very happy and thankful of it.


わたしの回答

1)I spent a lot of money having dinner with him last week.
2)I kept working without sleeping yesterday.
3)Please charge the payment to my company.
4)I met his parents Sunday. This was my first time to see them.
5)That shop was very famous, but it was actually bad.
6)I made a big mistake, so my boss kept being very mad about it for hours.
7)My team won the victory, so I am really happy and very proud of the team as a manager.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿