2017年4月3日月曜日

Day 21 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
96) Didn’t you hear what I said?
97) I am worried about my older brother.
98) I enjoy speaking English.
99) I have to sleep.
100) Can I drink water?

わたしの回答

96)Didn’t you listen to me?
97)I am worried about my brother.
98)I enjoy talking in English.
99)I have to go to bed.
100)Can I drink water?

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) I can tell her everything because I trust her.
2) Everyone knows that this wine is good.
3) Everyone knows that he gets mad easily.
4) I had a cheap umbrella so I got wet.
5) I couldn’t understand what everyone was talking about in the meeting.
6) I told her a secret that I shouldn’t have told anyone by mistake.
7) The project was going well. But a problem happened and it was stopped.

わたしの回答

1)She is very friendly, so I can enjoy talking with her.
2)I really recommend this wine to you because it is very good.
3)Everyone knows that he easily gets angry.
4)This umbrella was useless because it was too cheap.
5)I only listened to others at the meeting. I couldn’t tell what I thought.
6)Although I should keep the secret, I couldn’t stop talking it to her.
7)We tried hard to finish the project, however, finally, we couldn’t.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿