2017年4月14日金曜日

Day 32 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
98) He gave me a present.
99) Where do you want to go?
100) There is a computer on the table.

わたしの回答

98)He gave me a present.
99)Where would you like to go?
100) There is a computer on the desk.

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) She likes to take care of people.
2) It is important to relax before a presentation.
3) He loves her very much. He can only think about her.
4) I want to keep in touch with her.
5) I did things to help him. But it made things worse.
6) I stayed at a nice Japanese hotel. The staff took care of me very well.
7) She didn’t seem to think that she was bad.

わたしの回答

1) She likes taking care of anyone.
2)When you give a presentation, you should be relaxed.
3)He adores her.
4)I want to keep in touch with her.
5)I did that for him, but I shouldn’t have.
6)The Japanese-style hotel where we stayed offered us the best service.
7)She seemed to think that her words and action were right.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿