2017年4月9日日曜日

Day 26 回答例

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) My neighbors made dinner. They shared it with me.
2) Please don’t let others see this report.
3) I didn’t want to talk to her so I did not answer the phone.
4) My boyfriend lives far away from me. I can’t see him often. So I miss him.
5) I made a mistake and I am so embarrased.
6) It is tough for me to be a leader.
7) She often stays out with her friends all night. Her parents are very embarassed about it.

わたしの回答

1)We shared dinner with our neighbors.
2) This report is really important. Don’t show it to anyone.
3)I didn’t answer her call, because I didn’t want to talk with her.
4)The town where my boyfriend lives is far from mine, so I can rarely see him. I feel really lonely.
5)I am ashamed of having made a mistake. I don’t want to see anyone.
6)I need a lot of responsibility to work as a leader, but it is too hard for me.
7)She goes out with her boyfriend and friends every night. Her parents worry about what others think about it.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿