2017年4月25日火曜日

Day 43 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
98) This is the best weather to go out.
99) It is healthy to exercise.
100) She has something to do.

わたしの回答

98)It is the best weather to go out.
99)Playing some sports is good for health.
100)She has something to do.

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) Are you satisfied?
2) I don’t have a fever anymore. But I am not in my best condition.
3) His company is doing better every year.
4) It is important to keep doing things.
5) I got married but it did not go well. I don’t want to get married again.
6) Thank you very much for invitimg me. I really want to go but I can’t.
7) My mother used to make Niku-jaga for me. Whenever I eat Nikujaga, I think about her.

わたしの回答

1)Was the result enough for you?
2) My fever isn’t high now, but I still feel badly.
3)His company has been developing rapidly for years.
4)Keeping on doing is very important to get better and better.
5)I won’t marry anyone.
6)Thank you very much for inviting me, but I can’t make it.
7)“Niku-jaga” reminds me of the dish which my mother cooked for me.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿