2017年4月28日金曜日

Day 46 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
98) How often does the bus come?
99) Where is the closest restroom from here?
100) I have something to buy.

わたしの回答

98)How often does the bus come here?
99)Where is the nearest restroom from here?
100)I have something to buy.


<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) I negotiated with my boss directly.
2) He always makes mistake at the end.
3) If you are not careful, people will use you.
4) I care a lot about this project.
5) I am working overtime these days. But I do not get money for it.
6) This computer is very useful. So I use it every day.
7) He says he will do things but he does not actually do them.

わたしの回答

1)I honestly said what I thought to my boss.
2)He always hesitates to do the most important thing.
3)You always trust others too much. Be careful not to be cheated.
4)I have really worked on this project.
5)I have recently been overworking, but it hasn’t been paid for my hard work.
6)This personal computer is really useful.
7)He never acts like what he says.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿