2017年4月6日木曜日

Day 24 回答例

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) People often do not notice her.
2) My mother always supports my brother.
3) My job went well because of your support.
4) I am scared of high places so I don’t like roller coasters.
5) I met him recently. But we became very good friends.
6) My father used to get angry easily. Now he is very gentle.
7) His girlfriend saw him dating a different girl. They got into an ugly fight about it.

わたしの回答

1)She is shy and negative.
2)My mother loves my brother much better than I. She is very proud of him. It is unfair.
3)Our business goes well! Thank you very much for your support.
4) I don’t want to ride on roller coursetor, because I hate being at high places.
5)Although I met him only a few days ago, we can enjoy talking.
6)My father easily got mad, but he becomes calm.
7)When she found that I was cheating on her, she got mad.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿