2017年4月21日金曜日

Online lesson 5

This is my 5th online lesson.

Today's members are 3 (including me), two guys and myself.

First of all, each makes one sentence by using "Did you~?"
Then we pratice how to use "Did you~?"

Did you have a good weekend?
Did you play sport?
Did you enjoy watching baseball games?

After that, we try a kind of game: True or False.
Each makes one sentence by using ""be good at~".

I am good at speaking french. Is that true or false?
It is false. I've been learning french for four years, but I can't speak it smoothly.
I am not a french-learning beginner, but I think it will take more time to be better at speaking it.

And by using "I think ...." , "Personally, I thnk..." and "In my opinion, I think ....", we try exchanging comments.

I think that the best baseball player in the world is Sadaharu Oh because he got a lot of homeruns.

At last, we try to make one sentence: 試行錯誤を繰り返して成功した

I repeated challenge and error and I succeeded.
I tried hard to do(doing) it many times and I got a success.(It's mine)
I did it many times and thought of it many times and I got success.

These are useful expressions:

I did it!
I made it!
That's great!!!
 I think so, too. (相槌)

オンラインレッスンも5回目です。
これからも楽しんでいきます。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿