2017年4月14日金曜日

Day 31 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
98) He is the youngest in this company.
99) This is the best restaurant in this town.
100) I am not scared at all.

わたしの回答

98)He is the youngest person in this company.
99)This is the best restaurant in this city.
100)I am never afraid of it.

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) That is completely not true. / That is absolutely not true.
2) I want to take a break and smoke.
3) He follows his wife’s orders.
4) He doesn’t listen to what I say.
5) Thank you for coming today while it is raining.
6) He cannot decide things easily so he always asks others to decide.
7) She often stops me and talks when I am talking. It is very tiring.

わたしの回答

1)It is never the truth.
2)I want to take a break and to be relaxed.
3)His wife decides anything without his approval.
4)He never listens to me.
5)It rains too much today, but thank you very much for coming here.
6)He can’t decide easily, so instead of him, we have to do it.
7)I feel tired of talking with her because she tries to change the topic many times.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿