2017年4月24日月曜日

Day 42 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
98) How often do you go shopping?
99) I have a meeting with my boss.
100) You look worried.

わたしの回答

98) How often do you go shopping?
99) I am going to have a meeting with my boss.
100) You look worried.

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) I will quickly get lunch.
2) Her husband takes care of his children very much.
3) December is the best season for business during the year.
4) Let’s wait and see for a while.
5) My son is very sad because he did not pass the entrance exam.
6) He loves her very much. He doesn’t care about other women.
7) I had to be home by seven but I wasn’t home. So my father got very mad.

わたしの回答

1) I am going to get my lunch. I will be back as soon as possible.
2)Her husband enjoys raising his baby.
3)As December is the last month of the year, we are very busy.
4)We should wait for making our decision for a while.
5)My son feels depressed because he didn’t pass the entrance exam.
6)He is very serious to everything.
7)Although I had to return home by 19 o’clock, I didn’t. My father got very mad at it.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿