2017年4月3日月曜日

Day 20 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
91) I am going to go to work.
92) Please wait for me.
93) Is there a convenience store?
94) Where is the office?
95) I am interested in watching movies.

わたしの回答

91)I am going to work.
92)Please wait for me.
93)Is there a convience store?
94)Where is the office?
95)I am interested in watching movies.

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) I cannot stop talking with her.
2) Please don’t do things that you are not asked to do.
3) She acts nice to everyone because she wants everyone to like her.
4) I went on a trip with my parents because I wanted to make them happy.
5) My staff does not do his/her job on time so I feel stressed.
6) She is very friendly. So I can speak to her easily.
7) Please act flexibly according to the situation.

わたしの回答

1) She likes talking too much, so we can’t stop her talking easily.
2)You should not do more than you need.
3)She wants everyone to like her.
4)I travelled with my parents because I wanted them to feel happy.
5)As a manager, I have a problem at work because my co-workers can’t finish their tasks easily by the deadline.
6)She is really friendly to everyone.
7)Please give flexible response to anyone.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿