2017年4月18日火曜日

Day 36 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
98) I will get there as fast as I can.
99) Can I eat lunch with you?
100) You look sleepy today.

わたしの回答

98)I am going to arrive there as soon as possible.
99)Can I have lunch with you?
100)You look sleepy today.

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) The book was never published.
2) He is scared of nothing.
3) You should never completely believe his stories.
4) He goes to many parties so that many people will remember him.
5) This tea isn’t really good because it is too bitter.
6) I don’t come to Hokkaido so often. So I will eat something good.
7) My mother made dinner with what was left in the fridge.

わたしの回答

1)At last the book was never published.
2)He is too brave and too dangerous.
3)What he says isn’t always true.
4)He goes to many parties to be famous.
5)This tea is too strong, so I don’t like it.
6)We are here, Hokkaido! Let’s enjoy eating.
7)My mother cooked simple dinner.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿