2017年4月16日日曜日

Day 34 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
98) Christmas is the most romantic day of the year.
99) Tokyo Sky Tree is the tallest tower in Japan.
100) Please come as soon as possible.

わたしの回答

98)Christmas is the most romantic day of the year.
99)Tokyo Sky Tree is the highest tower in Japan.
100)Please come here as soon as possible.

1) Let’s see how things will go.
2) My mother should be more strict to my brother.
3) They did not manage things well. So this happened.
4) When I heard this, I couldn’t completely believe this.
5) I want to make everything I eat and use on my own.
6) He always asks questions that is not important.
7) We cannot solve the problem just by talking on the phone.

わたしの回答

1)We should wait for making our decision.
2)My mother takes care of my brother much better than me.
3)Your business management was bad, so you failed.
4)When I heard the news, I wondered that it would be true.
5)I want to have a slow life in the countryside.
6)He doesn’t ask any good questions.
7)We should meet rather than talking about that on the phone.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿