2017年4月15日土曜日

Day 33 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
98) It is nice to meet you again.
99) I have been working all day.
100) He woke up earlier than me.

わたしの回答

98) I am happy to see you again.
98)I worked all day.
99)He got up earlier than I.

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) People trust our presidents.
2) Many bad things happened today.
3) I said something I shouldn’t and I made her angry.
4) I feel like our discussion will not go well.
5) We made many changes over and over.
6) My boyfriend quit his job. I’m worried about our future.
7) I came to Tokyo alone. I don’t have anyone to rely on so I am worried.

わたしの回答

1) All the employees in the company like the president.
2)Today was my worst day.
3)She just said what she should not say.
4)Gradually, we started to dispute at the meeting.
5)We failed many times, but finally we got the success.
6)My boyfriend quitted his job, so we are very afraid of the future.
7)I started to live alone in Tokyo. I feel really lonely because of having no friends.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿