2017年4月21日金曜日

Day 39 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
98) Have you ever been abroad?
99) This store is the largest store in this town.
100) Where is your sister going?

わたしの回答

98)Have you ever been to a foreign country?
99)This shop is the biggest in this town.
100)Where is your sister going?

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) This song is not special.
2) Please take good care of yourself.
3) He always makes things worse.
4) She is busy because she is looking for her future husband.
5) I have a five year old son. But he doesn’t listen to me recently.
6) My teacher always tells me what I should do. So I don’t like him.
7) My parents will not be home this weekend. So I will do whatever I want to.

わたしの回答

1)This song is too popular and not interesting.
2)Please take care of yourself.
3)He always makes a problem worse.
4)She wants to marry someone, so she goes to an Omiai party very often.
5)My 5-year-old son never listens to what I said recently.
6)We don’t like our teacher, because he always tells us that we must be very good and polite.
7)My parents are going to go out this weekend, so I’ll do everything I want to do.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿