2017年4月7日金曜日

Online lesson 3

This is my third time to take an online lesson.

Today's members are 3 (including me).
First of all, we enjoy small talk about climbing mountains, viewing cherry blossoms et so on.

After that, we try to make two sentences.

わが社は臨機応変に対応できる人材を求めています

Our company needs a person who can handle anything flexibly.
Our company is looking for employees who can give flexible response to anyone.(It's mine)
My company needs the flexible  person against accident.

口下手にも関わらず英語でプレゼンをするはめになった

Although I'm not good at speaking in public, I have to try a presentation in English.(It's mine)
Suddenly I have to make a presetation, although I'm poor at speaking English in public.
In spite of I can't talk in front of people,I have to give a presentation in English.

Then we talk about learninig English and having a dream in English while we are sleeping.

Have you ever had a dream in English or other languages?
As for myself, I have had several times recently.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿