2017年4月17日月曜日

Day 35 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
98) Spring is the best season to travel.
99) She went home without saying good bye.
100) Where do you want to eat lunch?

わたしの回答

98)Spring is the best season to travel.
99)She went home without saying good-by.
100)Where would you like to have lunch?

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) I get sleepy after lunch.
2) Why did you decide to marry him (her)?
3) You should say what you are thinking.
4) If you can’t keep secrets, people will not trust you.
5) I heard that you are quitting because you are going to get married.
6) I want to complain to him. But I can’t because I am borrowing money from him.
7) The secret to a happy marriage is to care about each other.

わたしの回答

1)After I have lunch, I always feel sleepy.
2)What was the most important reason when you decided your marriage?
3)You should say honestly how you feel about anything.
4)If you say anything without considering, everyone won’t trust you.
5)Are you planning to quit the job because of getting married?
6)I have something to say to him, but he gave me a lot of money I needed. That’s why I can’t say anything to him.
7)A happy marriage life needs love and respect.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿