2017年4月14日金曜日

Day 30 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
98) It is dangerous to go there.
99) You look so happy.
100) How often do you meet your friends?

わたしの回答

98) It is dangerous to get there.
99) You look happy.
100) How often do you see your friends?

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) The goal is very close.
2) I will forget everything you did.
3) She worked without saying anything.
4) I went there but it was meaningless.
5) My boss seems happy because two beautiful ladies are sitting next to him.
6) I took my staff to a good restaurant with my money.
7) You can run very fast. It is a waste for you not to do any sports.

わたしの回答

1)You are going to finish the race so soon.
2)I try to forget everything you have done.
3)She worked hard without saying anything.
4)I went to see him, but he wasn’t at home.
5)My boss works with beautiful women. He looks really happy.
6)I spent money having dinner with my co-workers at a good restaurant.
7)You can run very fast, but why don’t you try to become a runner?



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿