2017年4月28日金曜日

Onlne lesson 6

This is my 6th online lesson.

Today's members are 4 (including me), three guys and myself.
I am also the only woman this time.

First of all, we enjoy small talk.

How are you going to spend your Golden Week Holidays?

I am going to stay in Sendai from April 30th through May 3rd.
I want to eat beef tongue. As you know, Sendai is famous for beef tongue, so there are a lot of restaurants which offer tasty beef tongue. I also want to visit the Aoba-jo castle to see a group of Japanese samurai chracters named "Date Busho Tai."
They perform a sword danse and join a lot of events for tourists.

After that, we try to make one sentence.

宝くじに当たって、働かなくても生活できるのが夢

My fantasy is to win the lottery and live without working.(It's mine)
I have a dream. I win the lottery and can live without working.
I have a dream. I want to live without a job by winning the lottery
It's my dream to hit the lottery and not to work anymore.

Then we talk about "What is your ideal lifestyle?"

I was born and grew up in Osaka. Since I got married, I have lived in Kobe for twelve years.
Kobe is my second hometown. This city is famous for fashion, food, wine and culture. I enjoyed the ocean view and the mountain view, both of them. There are many foreigners who live there.That's why I think it is my ideal lifestyle to live in Kobe.

Nothing is impossible if you keep dreaming!
Someday I will return there...



 


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿