2017年4月26日水曜日

Day 44 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
98) It is difficult for her to clean her room.
99) I am not sad at all.
100) He said it without thinking.

わたしの回答

98)It is very hard for her to clean her room.
99)I am not sad at all.
100)He said it without consideration.

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) Her hair is shiny and beautiful.
2) I can see what he wants.
3) I suggested my boss that we should improve our service.
4) I thought the baby would fall from the sofa so I was scared and nervous.
5) My mother likes my younger brother. So she always supports him.
6) My schedule is full. I cannot put in any more plans.
7) They entered the company in the same year. But their age are all different.

わたしの回答

1) Her hairs are very beautiful.
2)I can get easily what he thinks about.
3)I suggested that we should offer better service.
4)I was really worried about the baby because he almost dropped from the sofa, but he didn’t.
5)My mother takes care of my brother much better than me.
6)Although we have too much work to finish, the deadline is coming very soon.
7)They entered the company in the same year, but they aren’t at the same age.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿