2017年4月9日日曜日

Day 27 回答例

1) I do not care about small things.
2) I have many work to do.
3) I am saving money. But my wife does not know about it.
4) I tried to communicate with him but it didn’t go well.
5) His words and actions always make me mad.
6) If you make fun of people’s mistakes, you will lose your friends.
7) Her art is so fine. Everyone was very surprised and impressed.

わたしの回答

1) I am careless to anything.
2)I have too much work to finish as soon as possible.
3) I keep saving money, but I don’t tell my wife about it.
4)I try hard to have a good relationship with him, though, I couldn’t.
5)His words and action always make me feel upset.
6)You always tell your friends about their weak points. You shouldn’t do that. They might be able to leave you.
7)Her work was so beautiful in details that everyone was really moved.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿