2017年4月22日土曜日

Day 40 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
98) There is a supermarket at the end of this road.
99) You look hungry.
100) I have been talking with my friend.

わたしの回答

98) There is a supermarket at the end of this street.
99)You look hungry.
100)I was talking with my friend.

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) I can’t imagine how sad she is.
2) I want to use the red scarf as an accent.
3) I want my son to get married.
4) I go to work by train every day. The train is always full of people.
5) I gave up going to college. It was a difficult and tough decision to make.
6) My mother said something to my father. But it made things worse.
7) He will get everything he wants. He doesn’t care how much money he spends on it.

わたしの回答

1)I can’t imagine how sad she feels.
2)I want to use a red scarf as an accent color.
3)I want my son to marry someone as soon as possible.
4)I have to take the train full of passengers to go to work everyday.
5)I had to give up going to college. It was very hard for me to decide.
6)My mother thought that it would be good to tell my father about it, but she shouldn’t have.
7)He likes buying very expensive items. He spends a lot of money to get them.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿