2017年4月20日木曜日

Day 37 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
98) Have you ever watched this movie before?
99) I am taller than my brother.
100) Please give me my bag.

わたしの回答

98)Have you ever watched this movie?
99) I am taller than my brother.
100) Please give me my bag.

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) It was snowing very quietly.
2) We knew we had to study, but we played all day.
3) My daughter is not used to men.
4) He hasn’t paid his taxes for a long time.
5) He is only nice to his boss, so his co-workers don’t like him.
6) I offered him this position, but I knew he wouldn’t accept it.
7) Some people are very rich, but some people are very poor in Japan. The gap is big. This is a big problem in Japan, too.

わたしの回答

1)It was raining. There was silence outside.
2)Without doing homework, I played with my friends all day.
3)My daughter has never had a date with someone.
4)He has never paid the tax for a long time.
5)He always says “Yes”to his boss, so his co-workers don’t trust him.
6)Although I didn’t think that he would accept my offer, I tried to suggest him for the position.
7)Not only in other countries, but also in Japan, the problem on the difference between the poor and the rich is very important.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿