2017年4月20日木曜日

Day 38 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
98) This is the tallest building in the city.
99) It is easy to get to the station.
100) Where do you work now?

わたしの回答

98)This building is the tallest in the town.
99)It is easy to go to the station.
100)Which company do you work for?


<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) Her son is everything to her.
2) The phone is ringing and I can’t concentrate.
3) You will get better at it if you experience it a lot.
4) His ideas sound like a dream.
5) Don’t ever call me again.
6) I am happy because I got a lot of money. But I didn’t expect it.
7) I got a boyfriend and he asked me to marry him. I gave him money. But he took the money and ran away.

わたしの回答

1) She can’t live without her son.
2)The telephone keeps ringing. It’s too noisy, so I don’t feel like working hard.
3)Try it many times, so you will be better and better.
4)His idea is good, but I don’t think that it will come true.
5)Never call me!
6) I got a lot of money! How lucky!
7) I was supposed to marry him, but he was a liar.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿