2017年4月14日金曜日

Online lesson 4

This is my forth time to take an online lesson.

Today's members are 4 (including me), three men and myself.

First of all, we ask some questions and answer them.

A visited Kyoto to join a bus tour with other members who learn English.
Kyoto is famous for a lot of foreign tourists.
B has just moved from Tokyo to Ehime to enjoy a slow life with his family.
There are no convience stores and no supermarkets near his house, but he looks so happy.
C likes eating corbohydrate foods such as rice, bread and pasta.
He enjoys ramen at a food stand.

When A asks me if I had breakfast, I answer, "I have neither breakfast nor lunch. I only have dinner. I started doing a kind of fasting last october." Other members seem to be very suprised.

After that, we talk about "Is there a nice place to visit near your house?"
As for myself, I can see Mt.Sengen (very short, a hill rather than a mountain) from my livingroom.
There are beautiful yellow flowers on the mountain in spring. People who like flowers often visit there in this flower's season, in spring.The flower's name is Nikko-kisuge.

Then we try to make one sentence.

日本は島国なので意外と外国人恐怖症の人がいる

Many Japanese people are afraid of foreigners because Japan is an island country.(It's mine)
Because Japan is an island, there is weak feeling for foreigners in Japanese people's mind.
Most of Japnese people are not good at talking with foreigners.
(Because A has to do something, he is off at 11:00.)




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿