2017年4月13日木曜日

Day 29 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
98) Can I call you tonight?
99) Where is the bank?
100) It is difficult for me to eat fast.

わたしの回答

98) Can I call you tonight?
99) Where is the bank?
100) It is hard for me to eat fast.

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) My mother seems happy recently. She was not like this at all before.
2) My wife decides everything in our house.
3) I fired my staff. It was very sad and tough decision.
4) I can imagine her happy face.
5) I spoke to someone I didn’t know. I thought she was my friend.
6) The communication in this department is very good. I am happy I can work here.
7) You look very different from the time when you were a kid.

わたしの回答

1)Recently my mother seems to be much happier than before.
2)My wife believes that she is more proud of herself than me.
3)As a leader, I had to fire my co-worker, though, it was hard for me.
4)I am sure she will be very happy.
5)I meant to say hello to my friend, but I was wrong.
6)I enjoyed working here because my co-workers were very friendly.
7)You are different from when you were a child.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿